Medium Tear Pack Earrings
Natalie Jade is a Contemporary Aboriginal and abstract artist. She paints artworks that depict what is closest to her soul, such as the stars, the sun and rainbows that have a deep spiritual meaning to her.
- Medium Tear weight 2.38grams each & 4cm drop from hook
- Mini Circle Stud weight .45grams each & .9cm circle stud
- reversible earrings have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- sterling silver hooks and studs
- 100% Australian Made in Queensland
All Moe Moe earrings are lovingly designed and created from start to finish in their Currumbin studio.